Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ID being used in another country. Need to change password.

ID being used in...

ID being used in another country. Need to change password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I thought the Apple email steered me here. I'll try again. Just need to change the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed it thru my iPhone. Thanks anyway. Don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place. Have a good day.

4/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you, Richard. But I solved my problem already thru my iPhone. I changed my account password *****

ok.. I did reply though in a minute of receiving your question,. but good work!

anything else I can help with?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer