Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot receive or call out. Everything else is working…

I cannot receive or...

I cannot receive or call out. Everything else is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Sorry. I’m not very tech savvy

4/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release

Let the phone restart and tell me how it now functions please

It was very slow when it came back on

thats normal

Does it call out now?

Thank you. I did try that earlier and it didn’t work. Weird.
Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer