Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You canceled my apple ID. IPhone 7. Someone tried to hack my…

Customer Question
You canceled my apple...

You canceled my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Someone tried to hack my phone and you send me message to change my iD a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And when I attempted to do this I received ate the Thais was canceled

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me when this problem started?

Thank you