Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I upgraded my iPhone but i do not want passcode or

Customer Question
I upgraded my iPhone...

I upgraded my iPhone but i do not want passcode or fingerprint. it won't move on without those !

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Telstra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has got to Upgrade completed There are more steps…continue. But i don't want passcode or fingerprint !

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The passcode is what you entered when you first set it up, can you recall this