Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPhone 6 plus won't turn on. What can I do? I know the…

My IPhone 6 plus...

My IPhone 6 plus won't turn on. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I know the home button. Which is the sleep/wake button?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Better tell him I am a real novice!

4/20/2018
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
How long have you been facing this problem?
Also, what do you see on the iPhone screen? Is it entirely black or does it show something?
Thank you
Vinod
When I press the on button the screen remains black. when I connect the charging cord it does not make a sound
Thank you.
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button (at the top right) and the home button (the round button at the bottom) TOGETHER for 10-30 seconds.
Let me know if it turns on.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I have an apple on the screen
Great :)
Let’s see if it works normally now. Let me know.