Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help with new Ipad. Don't know for sure. Just got it…

Need help with new...

Need help with new Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know for sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got it and no instrustings at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an older one but the new one wont show anything but the countrys

4/12/2018
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

You have a new iPad and want to more over your data is that correct?

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
If I have to start a monthly fee I do not want it
my new I pad came with no instructions at all
what is the total cost

No, not required. One-time charge give me a moment to provide you a link. Please connect to the remote session on your PC not your iPad.

You have paid $39 for the remote session. Please use the link to join the session. I will assist you with your iPads.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=25ae0b79-ce47-468d-9ea0-22259948cca9

Did you still want assistance? I have provided link for the remote session so we can continue.