Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you help me transfer all my Pics in Picasa to Roxio.

Can you help me...

Can you help me transfer all my Pics in Picasa to Roxio. Picasa has gone out. I need to Edit my pic. I want to make a slide show with music

Technician's Assistant: Which Roxio product do you have?

Creator nxt5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roxio software?

I just had it installed. MY problem now is to edit my pics... Then make a slideshow. I cannot edit my pics in Picasa now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to format a disk.. I have sent pic disks to friends and they say they cannot open them

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I have windows .....Not Mac
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/11/2018
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Could I offer secure remote services so I can see your setup and assist you?

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I want you to see my files....

Great, please use the link provided to join the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3eb7a899-2bd0-4047-9613-db97a1ece65f

I am still waiting for you to join the remote session. Are you having issues?

Did you still want help with your issue?

You never connected to the remote session. Did you still want to work on your issue or do you want me to close out this request?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Help me ..You did not answer my question. You pulled up my correspondence with roxio. I have already downloaded Roxio. I wan to know how I can transfer all my pics on Picssa to Roxio The reason why....Picasa has closed. I want to make a slideshow with music . I have to edit them first. in Roxio
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
If you need to have remote session....then do it .. I just like an answer to my question. I don't want to pay if I do not get satisfaction.
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
How much longere before i hear from you

Here is the link "again" join the remote session. Earlier I waited for an hour for you to join you never joined or replied back to me to tell me if you were having issues. If you cannot join let me know.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=f842406f-d494-4825-82a1-1139c3545ec1

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Cris, I am still unable to transfer the pictures from Picasa to Roxio, Issue still not resolve

You never joined the remote session and the offer has since expired.

Let me know if you would like to do a remote session. I sent you the link last time and waited for more then 1 hour for you to join and you never did. Or never replied back to me. Please communicate so we can establish a remote connection and I can assist you.

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Chris I was not on line all day as the server, CoX Cable was down. They had troube with the lines underground. I still need you expert help . Picass has closed. I have to transfer my files to Roxio, so that I can made a slide show. Thank you

Sure, I am on Eastern time and will be online from 7pm-10pm eastern time. What would be a good time for you?

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Chris.. I need help
I want to transfer my pics from Picass to Roxio
The reason why- Picasa has closed
I would like to make a slides show of my Pics to show on the TV. and have music with them .
Now Chris, If you know of a better way that I can do this job, just let me know. Thanks
Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Chris, This afternoon, my server went down again, I was not able to contact you. Your efforts are appreciated. Fred

Please use the link provided to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=a199fb0f-597d-4d24-8a18-18730e2f9cee

Customer reply replied 2 day ago
Chris I am sorry that I have missed you online... Cox cable has been down... There were times i could not open up your e mail.Can we contact today after 4:00 p. Can you phone me when you are online (###) ###-#### Fred

Sure, I will be online after 6pm today. I will message you here you are notified via email and we can go from there. I should be online for a few hours. And no worries this question/issue will not close out until we can to a conclusion on your issue.

Customer reply replied 2 day ago
Cris You there ?
Customer reply replied 2 day ago
Cris you there?
Customer reply replied 2 day ago
Cris I did not receive you invite... What happened

OK, I am at my desk now. Here is the link for the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=54357171-5fad-4169-a95f-5c340d31f861

Customer reply replied 1 day ago
Cris...................I see you contacted me last evening at 6:00 .
I was not available then ... at dinner. They have restored my internet service... I regret having to put you off and hope that I can chat with you. Can you phone me to let me know when you are online. I am not at my computer all the time. (###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 21 hours ago
Cris I will be online at 5:30 Check-in with me Fred

Hi Fred, I have not been online all day. But I am now and will be for the next few hours. Please reply back to me if you are available so I can remote into your PC.

Customer reply replied 17 hours ago
Hello Chris...............

Hello, please use the link so I can remote into your PC.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=7e721b01-8453-442a-ac67-60ae56628a63

Cris
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist