Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I want to down load music from my apple computer to my

Customer Question

I want to down load music from my apple computer to my iPhone 6
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: I am not sure can you name a few
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just tried today and found something on line but got to 3rd direction and did not understand direction. I also charged my I phone on the computer. Usually I just plug I phone into wall to charge. I thought music from the computer automatically downloaded from computer to I phone but that did not happen.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Computer is slow. I think I got it in 2009.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
  1. Connect the iPhone to your Apple computer.
  2. Open iTunes on the computer.
  3. Choose the music that you want to add to your device from your iTunes library.
  4. Look in the left sidebar for your device, then drag the content to your iPhone device

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------