Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Unable to sign on to aol account have changed passwords
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
unable to sign on to aol account have changed passwords several times and cannot sign in still … read more
I HAD TO CHANGE MY AOL PASSWORD ON MY COMPUTER, AND NOW AM
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
I HAD TO CHANGE MY AOL PASSWORD ***** MY COMPUTER, AND NOW AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON MY IPHONE. i THINK I CHANGED THE PASSWORD ***** THE CORRECT (NEW) PASSWORD ***** i AM ABLE TO RELOG INTO TH… read more
When i try to access my bill pay account, i can only get as
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
when i try to access my bill pay account, i can only get as far as entering my id; when i try to enter password, a page opens that has the title "about blank," and it is a blank page and just does tha… read more
I am unable to access account as email associated with
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I am unable to access account as email associated with account no longer exists. How do I change this to gain access. … read more
Ive been trying to access Mobileme to change my billing information.
Ashik, Master's Degree
I've been trying to access Mobileme to change my billing information. The name and password XXXXX I used worked the first time, but I did not find out how to change the billing information. I called f… read more
I am still unable to open my skype account. You have sent me
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I am still unable to open my skype account. You have sent me a new token password, but it still says 'wrong password' when I try to log in. I have tried both selecting and copying the token and typing… read more
You have disabled my billing account by removing the
John T. F., Apple Consultant
You have disabled my billing account by removing the security number … read more
I have an account on my IMAC and am unable to open because I
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have an account on my IMAC and am unable to open because I forgot the password … read more
My password in being rejected. my mobleme account has expired,
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
My password XXXXX being rejected. my mobleme account has expired, and I am just trying to find out how to pay my bill. Please help. I already paid $38 yeaterday and got not results. or an anaswer.… read more
John, I was able to change my password, and can access my gmail
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
John, I was able to change my password, and can access my gmail account via my daughter's computer. However, I am still locked out of my gmail account on MY computer. This all started when I tried to … read more
I need to change my Apple ID and password. I no longer use
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I need to change my Apple ID and password. I no longer use my AOL account but I am unable to change it on line. Can you help me? … read more
I need to change my billing card. I need to change my
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I need to change my billing account. How do I do that is there a number to call? … read more
I am trying to access the i-tunes store, all my billing information
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I am trying to access the i-tunes store, all my billing information is correct but it still won't accept it...keeps saying there were errors or ommissions, please correct the information...it's all co… read more
I want to change the credit card used to pay my account.
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I want to change the credit card used to pay my account … read more
Billing... my account is billed thru Itunes. I recently
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Billing... my account is billed thru Itunes. I recently changed banks and therefore there was an issue with my billing info, however, Itunes has the updated info so i don't understand why you guys don… read more
When I try to use Bill Pay on my MacBook Air, I am told I
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
When I try to use Bill Pay on my MacBook Air, I am told I have an outdated browser. but when I try to upgrade (Safari, didn't do it, so I tried to install Firefox. Went thru all the steps, but it stil… read more
I am unable to change my password online and unable to reach
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am unable to change my password ***** and unable to reach Juno by phone. I have had Juno since it first began. I may have had a security breach and need to get this done. I am angry at the lack of h… read more
I am not able to access my skype account. I changed my
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am not able to access my skype account. I changed my password ***** and it wont let me in now using it … read more