Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost my iPhone and I am distraught. What are the

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my iPhone and I am distraught.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What are the choices I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost my phone 3 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My number is (###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt and resume chat.

Have you access to a computer and know your apple ID and password?

i received no assistance and would like my money back
hello?
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Morning, please Read my response that I sent you when you opened your question yesterday... I have received no answer to my inquiry.