Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CANNOT GET WORD TO QU IT. THE RAINBOW CIRCLE WON'T STOP…

Customer Question
I CANNOT GET WORD...

I CANNOT GET WORD TO QU IT. THE RAINBOW CIRCLE WON'T STOP AND IT WON'T LET ME GO TO FORCE QUIT

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Force? What have you tried so far?

EVERYTHING. I CAN DO OTHER PROGRAMS BUT THIS WORD IS ALWAYS IN THE BACKGROUND. I CAN'T EVEN SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER AND REBOOT

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 17 days ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
No that didn’t answer. Figured it out myself. Please refund my $5

ok, thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic