Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to open anything on my desk top I get a myhp.com…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to open anything on my desk top I get a myhp.com page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Macbook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Ok don't roll your eyes but I'm not sure. Im 64 and technical challenges. :)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Couple of days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Up in my browser, there'd is the number 1 in the ABP box

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Your desktop screen has many icons and hp.com pops up whenever you open the web browser Safari or its something else.