Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just want to change my billing auto pay information. Can…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to change my billing auto pay information. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm on my desk top it is a windows operating system

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Windows of your laptop?

I don't have a lap top. it is a desk top windows 8 0r 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing! I just want to change my billing information. what does that have to do with what computer I have? I'm using?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just want to change my billing information!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** look forward to assisting you today. I'll try to help you. I need to know whats account are you wanting to change?