Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password to an encrypted one thinking it would…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** an encrypted one thinking it would auto load when signing in. No I have to change the password ***** keep getting locked out and verification codes are not working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think I tried that yesterday but could do again...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have my phone and Mac ready. Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!