Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my password and can't get into my ipad. I…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password ***** can't get into my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I got it at Christmas and havent been able to use it once. i haven't changed anything..just can't remember what it was

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I can't believe it's this much of an issue to reset your password, and it's even harder to believe I have to pay to do it and wait this long. unbelievable !
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad screen is asking for password ***** passcode?

I don't know it says my server can't be reached
I just want to sign into my iPad so I can get some stuff done I can't believe I'm having to pay for this

As you stated that you have forgotten the password, Could you please tell me whether you have forgotten the apple ID password ***** Lock screen passcode?

this is crazy why can't I just reset my password
lock screen pass ode
what am I paying to u is for ?

This is paid service, You already paid for this question and the offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

If you have forgotten the passcode, we need to reset your iPad. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.

I don't have a computer
All I have is this iPad that I can't do anything with and my Android phone

Is it possible to arrange any computer from near by friends or neighbour? Because for resetting and restoring the iPad, we need a computer.

I don't have access to a computer right now. I won't have access to one until after 5
I need to sign any papers real soon and I can't do it on my phone
I wish I could just return this thing to Best Buy's and get my money back because apple sucks
I have things to do I can't stand here all day and wait for an answer to how to get on this dumb computer or iPad
it should be a lot simpler than this I know that much

I really understand your concern, But you have forgotten the passcode, the only way is reset and restore the iPad. So we need a computer for resetting, This is how your apple iPad works,

I didn't know I was required to have a computer to have an iPad

Yes, you are right. Most of the customers were not aware of that. If you arrange any computer like Windows or Macbook, it is very easy to reset and restore the iPad. Please to reach us back with the computer. Thank you.

Do I have to pay you another 40 bucks

You don't have to pay again for this question. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****