Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get started on my mini I pad? did have internet on…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get started on my mini I pad? did have internet on it and when I triedto go on again it would not take my password

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

Can' get pass where it says to put in password ***** restart

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

WOULD LIKE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AT Ridgedale

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a lot of help. want to start from the beginning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple mini iPad question.

To get an appointment at Ridgedale... if you mean the Apple Store in Minnetonka MN... you must call

(###) ###-#### (952)(###) ###-####/a> when they are open again in the morning at 10 a.m.

You could perhaps get the password ***** for the iPad, by fetching your Apple ID password ***** or, entering your password ***** the iPad, for your Apple ID. That will unlock an iPad in most cases.

(If you are uncertain as to what your Apple ID's password ***** go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)

Then enter that password ***** your iPad.
- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.