Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot connect to shop. Forgot password and sign in. 12.7.3.

Customer Question
Cannot connect to shop...

Cannot connect to shop. Forgot password ***** sign in.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

12.7.3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Just now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are trying to connect to the iTunes and you have forgotten your iTunes username and password, Is it right?

Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I do not need it anymore.

Do you still need assistance with your issue?

no

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. See you again soon! For further inquiries, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support