Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad Air won't charge. Is IOS an operating system? I have…

Customer Question
My iPad Air won't...

My iPad Air won't charge

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Is IOS an operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried several times over the past week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If you want the serial number I can give you that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

My iPad still won't charge.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Plug it into a charger and allow it to charge now