Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought this iphone4 on eBay unlocked but seller sent me…

Customer Question
I bought this iphone4...

I bought this iphone4 on eBay unlocked but seller sent me locked phone so i need our help to unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I cannot use phone this is locked

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I could see that you have ordered unlocked iPhone but you received locked iPhone. Unlocking the iPhone can done only from your service provider like Verzion or ATT or T-mobiles.

i found service provider is verizone.they are asking me to buy plan from them which i don't want because i have bought this phone my family in india.so can you help me?

In this case either you may need to go with your service provider(Verizon) plan or Get a replacement from ebay.