Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried to purchase the new Higgins book thru the

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to purchase the new Mary Higgins Clark book thru the iTunes Store and it seems to do its thing but the book does not appears in my books I have iTunes gift cards balance I do not get i

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

About a few weeks ago when I got an notice

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

About 3 or 4 days ago I purchased a book

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do not mind paying the 5 dollars but I do not want this service on a continual basis. I would think this question is a general question not something requiring a tech support
4/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry about that. I thought I was talking to my iPad apple company . Also I want to cancel my free trial for just answer