Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I-pad that is locked up and my I phone is going to…

Customer Question
I have an I-pad...

I have an I-pad that is locked up and my I phone is going to be locked if I can't change my apple password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

II don't know it just the small i pad with the sysem that it came with

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Every password ***** can think of it want to know my original password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No only that i my lose my i phone to

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad screen is asking for password ***** Passcode?

i on't have the just answer app my thumb did not work

Could you please tell me whether your iPad screen is asking for password ***** Passcode?