Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not used my pad in a time and now I can not remember…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my pad in a long time and now I can not remember my Apple Is or Password.Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The pad never requested the above information so it has been a very long time.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am a complete novice, I do not know how or even to access the tool. If I can not get into my pad how would I access the information? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just looking to access my pad.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me more about your question. thanks