Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel HULU and I have apparently forgotten how to…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel HULU and I have apparently forgotten how to manage my subscriptions

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Phone, iPad, Apple TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am on my phone - my wife uses the iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I would like ot know how to do it myself
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Did you subscribe to Hulu through iTunes?

Please just cancel Hulu and send me instructions on how to manage my own subscriptions. I did.

TO CANCEL YOUR HULU SUBSCRIPTION USING ITUNES:

1. Within the iTunes Store, go to your Account (and sign in using your Apple ID)
  2. In the Settings section, click Manage to the right of Subscriptions
  3. In the Auto Renewal section for Hulu, click Off and then Done to confirm your update

Once you've gone through the above cancellation steps, you will continue having access to Hulu for the remainder of your paid billing cycle, after which your account will no longer be charged for Hulu.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.
If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I am not interested in spending another $39 to cancel an $11 subscription - I am into this about 12 minutes already and already it has cost me $5 and I am still subscribed to Hulu. Can we get on with it?
I don't need troubleshoot - I need directions on where I kgo on my phone to manage subscriptions.

Sorry that is an automated message.