Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer has been hacked. What do I do? Levolor purchased…

Customer Question
My computer has been...

My computer has been hacked. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Levolor purchased in Dec. at Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing-I tried Microsoft no response-Friends are calling about an email supposedly from me-not so.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only hear from them when I need to pay subscriber fees-don't know how to contacy them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got a password ***** confusing-don't think they could help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you still able to sign in to the Outlook account that has been hacked into?

WIf you fix am I paying another chargehat's going on? I'm supposed to have your Geek Service-tried the store-fellow hung up. I'm 92 years old

Just to clarify, we are JustAnswer - an independent, paid support website for tech issues like this. Our service is 100% guaranteed; would you like to continue?

This is outrageous. Why would I pay when I get nothing from your Geek Service?