Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot open my google sheets that I must use this morning.

Customer Question
Cannot open my google...

Cannot open my google sheets that I must use this morning

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

MacOS HIGH Sierra 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

2days Have tried everything suggested on google forums - nothing has worked and they take too much time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is critical I have other accounts and I can access those accounts

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the web browser you are using?

If using Safari with Google Sheets, clearing the temporary Internet file cache may resolve the issue.

To do that click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.

Then test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.