Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my voice messages. IPhone X. I just purchased my…

I can’t get my...

I can’t get my voice messages.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased my I phone. I get voice messages. Then, I am asked for a password. My old phone or Samsung never used a password. I can’t even put one in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

4/3/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your carrier? (e.g. ATT, Verizon)

Verizon

Call the voicemail box: Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key.

Or press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

It did not help. Thank you anyway.

What happens when you dial *86?

No. I am taking the phone back to Best Buy. There should be no charge. I just bought it a week ago. If they can’t fix it, I don’t want it!

Ok, have a good day!

I am locked out now. Too many attempts.

Ok, so did you get through to Voicemail but you did not have the correct PIN number?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Computer Engineer