Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I subscribe to netflix. i want to change my credit card

Customer Question
I subscribe to netflix...

I subscribe to netflix. i want to change my credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Where can find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

All i want to do is change my credit card number.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You will need to login to your Netflix account on a computer to change your credit card. Do you know your login information?

Rick. I subscribe to netflix through Apple. I want to change the credit card used to make the Apple charge which is less tha$2 per month.I don't want to pay $59 for this . what do i do now?
I just want out of the $59. What do i do now?

Alright, I will cancel the question, thank you for your time.

No I just want to cancel!