Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is telling me it does not recognize my name or address…

Customer Question
It is telling me...

It is telling me it does not recognize my name or address trying to reset my Apple account was using correct password ***** not recognize me it says it doesn’t recognize me at all now cannot reset password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It is telling me it does not recognize my name or address trying to reset my Apple account was using correct password ***** not recognize me it says it doesn’t recognize me at all now cannot reset passwordA few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I just tried doing reset my password ***** sure what Apple tool is it tells me I don’t have an account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you all else seems to be ok just telling me I don’t exist LOL

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.