Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just reset Apple ID password. Now need to reset iCloud…

Customer Question
I just reset Apple...

I just reset Apple ID password ***** Now need to reset iCloud only . How do I do that .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now . Cldnt get into chase app wth out , forgot all passwords

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I looked up how to reset Apple ID password, but when I look up iCloud it keeps bringing me back to reset Apple ID not cloud . Getting confused ?????

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I Was successful on resetting Apple ID , just not iCloud

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: gtownfan, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
gtownfan
gtownfan, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To ensure I dont miss anything please give me a moment to review your question.

It sounds like you are attempting to reset your iCloud information, is that correct? Can you tell me what device you are trying to do this on, is it a MAC, iPhone, iPad?

Your Apple ID and your iCloud username and password ***** typically the same, so if you have changed your Apple ID password, then you would change your iCloud password ***** be the same. If for some reason you used a different username and password ***** your iCloud, it means that you used a different apple ID. If this is the case you would change the password ***** your second apple ID that you used only for iCloud, the same way you changed your password ***** your first Apple ID. (again, typically you would use the same username and password (apple ID) for iCloud as you do for iTunes)

If you need help with finding where to put the new password ***** iCloud on your device, please let me know and I can walk you though that.

If you have any follow up questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are finished, please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you!