Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't activate my phone...cant get mail on my pad er

Customer Question
Can't activate my phone...cant...

Can't activate my phone...cant get mail on my pad er computer, can't send...brain not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a year ago i think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Activation Lock. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.