Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad is lost or stolen. I cannot remember th password…

Customer Question
My I pad...

My I pad is lost or stolen. I cannot remember th password ***** it and want to use the find my IPad app from my husband's IPad. Is there anyway I can get a new password ***** my IPad remotely?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

To my best recollection, I have not recently. My email address is Courtney *****@******.***. I am using my husband's IPad now and was able to locate it , but not mine. I have tried my Istore password, but it did not work. It is possible I set up my Apple ID under our former carrier, bay broadband and I tried it as well.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If that can be done, that's great! Please connect me and thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to icloud.com?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.