Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password has been rejected. I received a code on my

Customer Question
My password ***** been...

My password ***** been rejected . I received a code on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I was supposed to receive a call the following night about resetting password ***** call never happened . When I purchase new phone I was given new apple ID. Nothing works and I need to download updates on 2 apple computers and apple phone- yikes!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Ios11.3 Apple 6

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it a code or an email and password?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I tried to update both computers and my apple password ***** not accepted, email is fine, code for phone also fineI shouldn't have to pay $39.- just to update my Apple ID !!
Just help me change my Apple ID. I tried X2 one line, they were supposed to call me back on my phone the following night, but nothing happened!!

This is JustAnswer.com and not Apple. Are you aware of where you are on the internet?

Nope!

Do you want to continue with our paid service?

NO !!! Cant afford $39.-
PLEASE cancel credit card! I will call Visa and stop payment

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!