Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My tablet won't cut off or let me into my apps. IPad mini…

Customer Question
My tablet won't cut...

My tablet won't cut off or let me into my apps

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

IPad mini 3yr

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Irony know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Sunday I tried cutting off but has been on since Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I notice before it wouldn't stay on the apps and would just start typing random letter.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens if you try to open an app?

Please let me know