Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I updated my credit card details yesterday in order to rent…

Customer Question
I updated my credit...

I updated my credit card details yesterday in order to rent a movie on apple tv. I received an acknowledgement email this morning. However we tried to rent a movie this evening but my credit card details have not been upgraded.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. It has been taking me about 40 minutes + to log into to my account. Very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think it is an email problem. My new credit cards details are not reflected in my apple account and i cannot rent movies.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple Payment. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What device gave you the error?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.