Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have received a bill from Apple for purchase of a video…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, I have...

Hello Pearl, I have received a bill from Apple for purchase of a video game,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 5s and iPad 16GB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The bill I'd dated 31 march

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't make purchases of games, I'm 70 years old!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

A lot of times these are fake messages, have you checked your credit card account to see if there was actually charges made?

Please let me know