Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband took my id and changed password. I cant block…

Customer Question
Yes please Technician's Assistant:...

Yes please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My husband took my id and changed password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant block icloud

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
How i can change my password ***** id if he will changed not byself
Not by myself
I need to do it fast becouse I don't want that someone can use my iCloud
Sorry but where is answer
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change your Apple ID password ***** you don't know the current password, go to https://iforgot.apple.com

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------