Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my at apple id and password and I had to wait 24…

Customer Question
I forgot my at...

I forgot my at apple id and password ***** I had to wait 24 hrs noe I have got myself into all kind of problems I got a code 094011 and I am on my desk computer and I cant get anything to work I am 76

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't got that far I tried to follow the recovery instructions but I have messed that up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I just want to get out of the mess I have got myself in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Please cancel all trials refund money l am very ill and I am starting to stress big time
Why are you treating me like this