Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Facebook account has been taken I had tried many ways and…

Customer Question
Hi my Facebook account...

Hi my Facebook account has been taken I had tried many ways and still can't retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not for awhile

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I had got a password ***** to me and I put it in and it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Send me a code to my phone but it's not reaching my phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Email address registered with your Facebook account?

Someone keeps sending me the same code and says its Facebook but it not
Can you get my Facebook back
Just fix the problem please
I do not want you connecting remotely thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

I still need help but fo not wish the remote part of it
I just want you to tell me how to resolve my issue thank you. So far I have not got Any answers from you guys
I want a refund this is not good. I can't get any help

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!