Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iphone 7 screen got broken i had to change it today…

Customer Question
Hi my apple iphone...

Hi my apple iphone 7 screen got broken i had to change it today i remembered my apple id but forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Couple of months ago can't remember the actual date

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yea i did i try to put the apple id and the password ***** it wouldn't let me because i forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com/
  2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID / associated with your iPhone 7.
  3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.
  4. Then click on Continue.
  5. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.