Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do not remember my Apple password. Don't know if I ever set…

Customer Question
Do not remember my...

Do not remember my Apple password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know if I ever set up one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I not have Mac.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me if you have tried the recovery process, it not, I can give you detailed steps which will let you reset your Apple ID password?

No I have not
Ok if it is only $39.

Okay, do you have a computer that you can use to try the steps, or do you want to try the steps on your phone?

I am going to have to finish this tomorrow. Have to be up at 3:00 am

Ok, we will continue tomorrow. I will send you the offer for now and I will help you.

Hey, following up to see if you had a chance to try the below steps:

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password: