Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY I PHONE WILL NOT HOLD A CHARGE. TO THE WORLD OF AN I

Customer Question
MY I PHONE WILL...

MY I PHONE WILL NOT HOLD A CHARGE

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I AM NEW TO THE WORLD OF AN I PHONE IV'E ONLY HAD IT FOR 4 MONTHS. MY SON GAVE ME HIS OLD ONE AND ITS BEEN WORKING GREAT TIL RECENTLY WHEN YOU ASK ME QUESTIONS I SHOULD BE READING I PHONES FOR DUMMYS 11111

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

ABOUT A WEEK OR MORE. WHEN I PLUG IT IN AT NIGHT IT SEEMS O.K. IN THE A.M. BUT AN HOUR OR 2 LATER THE CHARGE HAS DROPPED DOWN TO 37 % I JUST ORDERED A NEW CORD TO SEE IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IF IT NEEDS A NEW BATTERY OR SOMETHING ELSE HOW WOULD I GET THE PHONE TO YOU AS I AM DISABLED AND CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your iPhone please?

Thank you