Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am sorry about that my computer is dropping out and

Customer Question
I am sorry about...

I am sorry about that my computer is dropping out and Telstra are coming today

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I know nothing about that my hubby used to do all that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything as I don't know what his password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need my hubbys account switched off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?