Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my Apple ID. I changed my email password…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my email password ***** but I’ve never changed the Apple ID that I can remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m 70+ years old and can’t do all of that. I don’t know how. I need help please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t guess. I just bought a scan disk and want to download the app for it. Like I said I’m older and don’t know how to do these things.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I don’t know my ID. My email address***@******.***
Sorry it is***@******.***

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••54 for verification purpose?

You can now reset your password ***** one of your devices. A message with instructions has been sent to iPhone (iPhone 5c) and Lawanda's Phone (iPhone 5s). If you don’t have access to your devices please let me know.

I can’t do it please help me please

Do you have iPhone (iPhone 5c) and Lawanda's Phone (iPhone 5s) with you now?