Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to download an app. but my iphone does not

Customer Question

I am trying to download an app. but my iphone does not respond to my Apple ID password
JA: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?
Customer: I am phone illiterate sorry!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: which is the Home & Awake Sleep buttons?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Karthik replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Karthik replied 7 months ago.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.