Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to download an app. but my iphone does not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download an app. but my iphone does not respond to my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I am phone illiterate sorry!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Which is the Home & Awake Sleep buttons?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.