Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a new MacBook Air. The Geek Squad dumped all…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new MacBook Air. The Geek Squad dumped all the info from my old computer to my new one. However, I can't retrieve my current e-mails using the password ***** I have for Juno.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not since JUNO gave me the # 3+ years ago. I never needed it to access my e-mail at all over the past 3 years...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'm old and computer "illiterate", so I have no idea about any tool, and I don't know what things are called, and have a hard time with directions relating to the computer. However, the Geek Squad looked at my computer on Sat. and told me to call your 800 number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to know WHY I even need a password ***** access my e-mails....have NEVER had to use one before (since 2009), and I would prefer not to have to use one starting now....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?