Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID was disabled after my info was hacked. Now I…

Customer Question
My Apple ID was...

My Apple ID was disabled after my info was hacked. Now I need to down load some apps. Because I’m relocating and selling many of my items. Can you help me set up a new account?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It’s an iPad, have no idea what an os is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, the person who hacked my info had access to my info, need new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s not a Mac it’s an apple ipad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to operate your iPad?

Please let me know