Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two Apple boxes. Unfortunately neither of my remote…

Customer Question
I have two Apple...

I have two Apple boxes. Unfortunately neither of my remote controls are working.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have two Apple boxes. Unfortunately neither of my remote controls are working.Can you tell me what the problem could be?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t watch the Apple box for a while about two months ago I went to use it in the remotes were not working. Then unfortunately with the storms I had lost electricity and this is the first chance I’ve gotten to look into it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I have two Apple boxes. Unfortunately neither of my remote controls are working. I haven’t watch the Apple box for a while maybe about two months or so. I went to use it and the remotes weren’t working. Then unfortunately the storms hit and I lost electricity this is the first chance I’ve gotten to look into it can you help me?
How come my question be closed when I haven’t gotten an answer
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I figured it out. Can you tell me how to cancel my subscription to this? I really don’t need this service.

I will submit a note on my end, but I would suggest calling 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Thank you. I will do that.