Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

TO UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD MAC OS X 10.13.3 And it won't accept…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD MAC OS X 10.13.3 And it won't accept it what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

I do't use items

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

It was rebooted a week ½ ago at the Apple store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank yu

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Can you describe for me in more detail what is happening when you attempt to download and install High Sierra (10.13.3)?