Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I connect my computer with my i-pad. I don’t know. My…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my computer with my i-pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know. My daughter did it before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It just started happening. I tried to get signed up with hp ink and ended up talking with someone inindia. Next thing I knew the twe weren’t talking anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

O No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The charging cable plug into your computer. Are you aware of that?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.