Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new iPad last week with 128 GB. I’ve just

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new iPad last week with 128 GB. I’ve just received a notice that I only have 50;GB...of which I’ve used 49. Obviously something is wrong.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know! How do I find this out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just saw the first warning...running out of iCloud space...right now. I don’t know what to try....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...this is it. Thanks

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 20 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The notice is about your iCloud storage. Not about your internal storage. Does that make sense?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
What’s going on here?? I paid $99 for “ AppleCare” when I bought the iPad....what’s this $44 “ Macsupport thing?...I’m not paying any more money. The notice said a $5.00 “ refundable connection “ fee. This in infuriating! Where are my $800:00 128 GB??
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Absolutely not! I guess I’ll have to go into Apple tomorrow. I want my $5:00 back ...and assurance that you have no further access to my MasterCard. This kind of upswell is unacceptable. Shame on You..and Apple.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius